New Treatment Alert…
A Hopi Ear Candle treatment can be enjoyed purely for relaxation purposes , but the process is believed to be helpful for many problems and conditions such as;
– Hey fever
– Irritability & stress
– Loosen excessive ear wax
– Ear pressure due to flying
The Hopi Ear Candle is carefully inserted into the ear and slowly burns down. As it burns down it is believed to act like a ‘chimney’ creating a light vacuum affect. The herbal vapours swirl into the ear canal, helping to soothe and balance. While the Hopi candle does the work our beauty therapist will be giving you a pressure point face massage. Total relax mode such a brilliant gift idea, something a bit different to. Gift vouchers now available.
With our new and improved beauty rooms and relaxing mood lighting, the soft crackling and aroma of the candles is the perfect tranquil experience leaving you feeling placid and serene.
The usual burn time of each candle is 10-15 mins on each ear.
Conditions that would prevent Hopi Ear Candles are;
– grommets, drains
– Cochlear implants
– Perforated eardrum (or lack of eardrum)
– Ear or sinus inflammation or infection
– Auricular cysts
– Recent head or neck injury
– Recent ear surgery
– Any conditions of the ear of which you are seeing your GP
– If you are allergic to any of the ingredients in the candle
– High or low blood pressure
– First trimester of pregnancy
Price from £20
Book in now with Lousia or Chanelle