We are extremely happy to announce that lashes will be returning from Saturday 1st August.
Please note we have some new rules in place that all clients need to be aware of.
* You will need to attend your appointment on time, any clients that turn up early will be asked to wait outside until your appointment time. If you turn up to your appointment late, that will eat into your appointment slot.
* You will need to wear a MASK, this will need to be kept on throughout your whole appointment. Without a mask, we are unable to perform your service.
* We ask for your lashes to be completely clean, with zero makeup. As this can also eat into your appointment time by Hollie having to give your natural lashes an extra deep clean which can take up to 10 minutes. Before she has even started to perform her basic clean and prep.
* Before and after each client, Hollie will perform a COVID clean, this will be a total wipe down of her room, bed and equipment
* Its highly advised that you rebook your infill’s before you leave, due to high demand on lashes you may find it difficult to get your infills booked in with others booking their full sets. Our dairies are never ending so you can book as many appointments as you need.
* No Shows are required to pay 50% of their appointment if they do not show, if you need to cancel it will need to be done 24 hours before your appointment time. This will allow us to fill in your appointment slot. If you cancel after the 24 hours you will be charged a cancellation fee. If you wish to rebook for another day, please inform us ASAP.