Botox is an incredibly popular non-surgical cosmetic treatment with a Real self Worth It Rating in the high 90s
No wonder that millions of people in the United States get Botox every year to fight wrinkles as it is affordable and effective.
We relied on the expertise of RealSelf doctors and members to compile this list of 14 things to know before your first Botox treatment.
1. Everyone does Botox, But its Always important to research the top Botox provider.
2. Do your homework – products, salon, provider…
3. Know how much your doctor charges.
4. What’s it like to get Botox?
5. Do you get Pain, swelling, and bruising.
6. What results should you expect?
7. What are the possible side effects?
8. Getting rid of Botox.
9. How long does it last?
10. Does Botox may change more than a few wrinkles?
11. Is it preventative?
12. It’s not only for wrinkles?
13. Does Botox train your muscles?
14. Expert tips from long-time Botox fans?
There are many things you should know prior to your botox appointment!!!
At Guys N Dolls:
1 Area is £195
2 Areas is £220
3 Areas is £250
For any bookings or enquires, just contact our salon and we can help you in any way you need.