Contact us if you would like to discuss anything or to book your free, no-obligation consultation.
* £50 Surcharge for male clients as more product is needed
Chemical peels can treat a wide range of skin conditions such as acne, rosacea, pigmentation and fine lines resulting in a smooth finish. Chemical solution is applied to your face to improve skin texture and skin structure. Different chemical peel types are recommended for treatment of different skin conditions, your Technician will be able to advise you on the best peel for your skin type.
- Glycolic and Salicylic acids – for oily and acne skin
- Lactic acid – for dehydrated skin
- Lactic and Salicylic acid – for sensitive skin and rosacea
Mesotherapy uses small injections of planty extracts, vitamins and hormones to rejuvenate and tighten the skin. Mesotherapy can improve conditions such as skin ageing, cellulite, androgenic alopecia and stretch marks. Common solutions include:
- Microcirculatory ingredients to improve blood flow,.
- Antioxidants to repair, prevent and defence.
- Hyaluronic acid to hydrate and stimulate collagen production.
Microneedling can treat fine lines and wrinkles, scarring, hyper pigmentation, hair loss, cellulite and inflammatory conditions. Microneedling uses fine needles to create tiny holes in the skin, this procedure provokes the skin to regenerate and repair. This treatment aims to improve skin texture and elasticity, as well as reduce scaring, stretch marks and fine lines. The results speak for themselves and again your Technician can advise on the best treatment for your end results and what works best for your skin.