The technique is not new, but has become popular over the past two years. Prior to that, women across Asia indulged in this particular form of eyebrow artistry for upwards of 25 years before it spread to Russia and the rest of Europe. The results can last up to two years with minimal maintenance and is a more natural-looking alternative to traditional permanent makeup.
Cost £180 Top up 4-6 weeks £150
Yearly Colour Boosters if required £100
Microblading After Care Instructions
Please follow these instruction for upto 14 days after the procedure to improve and prolong the results of your brows.
* No make up should be applied directly on the brows during the healing process.
* Avoid wetting eyebrows during the healing process.
* Avoid Sauna/steam rooms/sun beds during the healing process.
* Do not touch, rub, pick or scratch your brows following treatment or during healing process.
* You may find that your eyebrows will scab or become slightly dry following the treatment. If they itch DO NOT SCRATCH them please, just tap them to release the itch.
* If your eyebrows get wet during the healing process pat them dry with a towel, DO NOT RUB.
* Apply your healing balm according to your therapists advice. If you have excessively oily skin, you may not need to use healing balm at all.
* Use a q-tip and soap water to gently remove previous layer of balm or to cleanse the eyebrows.
* Dont forget your top up appointment at 4 – 6 weeks.
* Avoid excess sun exposure as this can cause the pigment to fade and can affect the healing process.
Your Brows can last 18- 24 months but like with many procedures, there are a few factors that will prolong or shorten the expected durability.